Fodor's Paris 2023 (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to walk to the top of the Eiffel Tower, explore the Louvre, or stroll down the Champs- lys es, the local Fodor's travel experts in Paris are here to help Fodor's Paris guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Paris travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS and a FREE PULL-OUT MAP to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Paris's Best Museums", "Paris's Best Churches", "What to Eat and Drink in Paris", "What to Buy in Paris", and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "The Louvre" and "Versailles"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Champs- lys es, Notre-Dame, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Mus e d'Orsay, Sacr -Coeur, Versailles, and more.
Planning on visiting the rest of France? Check out Fodor's Fodor's Essential France and Fodor's Provence & the French Riviera.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us